Bliss
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
  Learn to forget
On Monday morning, when I woke up, out of sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. The pain was so intense. When the pain became so unbearable, I went to see doctor.
Doctor told me nothing was serious and advised me to rest. Consequently, my entire Monday was used for resting at home. I missed the times that I could spend more time at home doing my household chores, being a coach potato and taking nap.

My mind was unease. Recently, I’ve done several mistakes at company. I blamed myself for my negligence. The worst thing that I did was I had sent the wrong CD to other department. At that point of time, I couldn’t remember whether I had messed up the mailing addresses or someone gave me wrong addresses.
Regardless of anything, I know I should be blamed for my negligence. I really felt bad about this incident. This incident has taught me something that surviving in a company isn’t easy at all. Sometimes when the internal politics was so heated, I was at loss.
Maybe I should learn to forget unhappy memories and be a happy person. But it is a lot easier said than done. Perhaps someone could tell me on how to do it.

Today is an important day because my team will be presenting our final year project’s proposal to our business clients and our school’s dean. So today will mark as a new chapter for our FYP. I am so nervous because our dean is known to be a harsh and talkative person. He will usually spend lots of time finding our faults and asking various difficult questions. Hopefully everything is easy on us.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore



Currently Watching

Photobucket

Friends
Simei
Jack
Elmo
Danny

Podcast
The Mr Brown show
Inside PR

Others
Micro Persuasion
HK TVB series, News, Actors and Entertainment

Archives
October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]