Bliss
Thursday, January 24, 2008
  Breath of life
Many of us are so busy we can barely catch our breath. That’s what happenening soon after school started. For the past few days, I was so busy preparing lots of school works. To my realisation, taking 5.5 modules throughout this semester is a nightmare. No choice. I am so keen to be independent and less reliance to my parents.

Just now I went to BSM class gathering dinner. I was so happy to see some of BSM friends there. It’s been a while we didn’t contact to each other.
As planned, we had our dinner at Jacinta’s house. Afterward, we were enjoying the playstation, sports game Wee so much. It was really fun and engaging. I will include playstation into my wishlist.

A week ago, I practiced a new song, 好心分手 by Lee Hom. It’s not until last 2 days that I finally mastered the song. Though it’s a simple piece of piano sheet, I feel so happy. And with full excitement, I recorded a video of mine while playing that piece of song. Next, I uploaded a song to the youtube. So everyone can share my experiences in playing the song. As for the next song, I am thinking to play some Jay chou’s song.

Please click the video


 
Comments:
I was a nice and romantic song. After listening to it, I really enjoy it and feelso relax. Although you are not as professional but i believe you have tried your best.
Keep in up. Hope to hear other songs when i view your blog page again.

Cheers,
Lionel
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore



Currently Watching

Photobucket

Friends
Simei
Jack
Elmo
Danny

Podcast
The Mr Brown show
Inside PR

Others
Micro Persuasion
HK TVB series, News, Actors and Entertainment

Archives
October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]