Bliss
Friday, March 07, 2008
  First Job Interview
Last few days were the busiest weeks to me. I was very busy preparing for presentation and mid term. Today morning, I had a group presentation. Sadly enough, our team was shoot down by the prof terribly. We did terrible presentation cos the prof didn’t understand our concept well. Our concept was a bit confusing. But in the end, after repeat clarification, we managed to convince prof. However, our team felt so demoralised. I guess everyone felt the immense of guilty.....

In reality, it was so difficult to work as a team. Handling multiple projects with different kinds of poeple can be chaotic. In a University, Prof will really read through articles report carefully. No room for smoking. In fact, most of our reports were investigated carefully before grading is being finalised.

Anyway, last three days, I received a call for interview. The company arranged me for an interview. This was my first job interview. I went to the office at Suntec city and noticed the job position was Account shipping officer. Upon hearing that, I was so stunt and speechless. Wondering why did they call me. Honestly, I didn’t expect that the job would turn out to be account related job. To my surprise the HR person seemed okay even if I am not an account degree holder.

As long as I willing to learn, who cares? Anyway most people always end up working with a job that is very different from what they have learned. I strongly agree with that. We need to be flexible and adaptable. Nonetheless, I still prefer do something that related with operation and technology.

Today, suntec city was exceptionally crowded… then I realised there is IT fair. Oh omg, I got so many wishlists… Nintendo Wii, Canon digital photo, DS light, and lots lots more.. hehee..
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore



Currently Watching

Photobucket

Friends
Simei
Jack
Elmo
Danny

Podcast
The Mr Brown show
Inside PR

Others
Micro Persuasion
HK TVB series, News, Actors and Entertainment

Archives
October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]