Bliss
Saturday, May 10, 2008
  Summer Courses
For the past few days, I can say I enjoy my school day a lot. Currently, I am still attending my summer courses now for about 2 months. Even though I don’t have Cumma laude, or distinction, I certainly feel good. No point fretting and comparing results. It is going to be my last semester anyway. That’s the reason I feel extremely unbearable to leave the school.

Looking back to the past, I still remember vividly my last day in NYP and I am sure I am going to remember my last day in SMU too. What can I say? Time flies really fast. I am going to miss all my friends and school very much.

I am planning for holiday. Unfortunately, most of my friends have not graduated yet. My bachelor science is 4 years programme. My friends were amazed how can I possibly complete my programme within 3 years? I am very regret not going for exchange. I should have go and see more outside world instead of staying in Singapore. Regret… regret.. The only consolation is that I can start my career earlier and start to save money for my family or wedding.

Oh is going to 11 May, guess what day is that?

It is mother day’s celebration. Happy Mother's Day Mom and the whole mother around the world.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nevertheless, my graduation ceremony is held on 12 July 2008. I am hoping some of my friends are able to attend my graduation. Feel free to contact me for tickets. I am looking forward to your responses.

Commencement 2008 will be held on 12 July 2008 (Saturday), 1300 hr, at Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The University-wide ceremony will be held at Convention Hall 601-602
 
Comments:
Nice post. Graduation has always been a time when people reflect about days gone by.

Get us the tickets so we can go to ur grad~!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore



Currently Watching

Photobucket

Friends
Simei
Jack
Elmo
Danny

Podcast
The Mr Brown show
Inside PR

Others
Micro Persuasion
HK TVB series, News, Actors and Entertainment

Archives
October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]