Bliss
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
  Holiday...
I took two summer course this semester: Intercultural communication and Physical Science. This time around, my summer courses were very fulfilling. Though I never like the physical science course, but I do learn lots from there. Big bang, black hole, dark matter. These terms are no longer alien to me.

I flipped through the Wednesday, Strait Times, I saw my prof, Michael promoting the social media corp communication across Asia. Well, I could say this course is very entertaining. It is a fun learning experiences. Indeed, I enhance my Web.20 competency skills. Because of that, I began picking up blogging and updating more regularly than before. Seeing is believing.

Now and now, I can officially declare, I have completed my studies in SMU. I have just finished my University chapter in my life. And now I am going to find a job. Sadly, to say so far there is not job that suitable for me yet. I guess the market seems to be heading downhill. My graduation ceremony will be held on 11 July.

As for meanwhile, I am slacking around and preparing for a longer break. Suddenly, my mind feels so blank for the first time. I feel so lost and lost in the middle of nowhere, no direction. This moment, I finally can relieve stress and breath. I am planning to go for a break. I want to have a blue sky holiday and free from the hustle bustle city. Since my brother is in Australia, he needs me there. I will go Australia for the holiday.

Recently, I was influence by my friends to shop more online. For girls, there is a huge discount by big retailers: old navy and GAP. You can shop online and pay the shipping fee. It is still cheaper than straightly from the store. I am so motivated to shop online more than before.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore



Currently Watching

Photobucket

Friends
Simei
Jack
Elmo
Danny

Podcast
The Mr Brown show
Inside PR

Others
Micro Persuasion
HK TVB series, News, Actors and Entertainment

Archives
October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]